Saturday, March 14, 2009

The visitor


I came from darkness,
Just to threat your dirty little secrets.
At night ,I'm a knight.
I will be wandering in the shade of darkness
Looking for someone, who must be at my side.
I fly and try to reach you.
I try to deny what I spy on you.
It's been such a long journey
Rushing to you ,crossing thousands of miles,
just to see your smile.
You'll be composing about sunlight,
How they shine for you.
But for me is nothing but my hell bride.
I just wanna give you fantastic tour,
Where no one ever dare to enter.
I just wanna show you how wonderful is the darkness.
I wish you'll be ready before the dawn break.
I will let you hug by mist at night,
let you shine by the twinkling stars.
I am wondering that how bright are your eyes,
under the starry sky.
But tonight I am still lonely.
Cuz, you are still reaching out of my hands.
There's nowhere you can hide from me.
I am at every corner as soon as the darkness came,
gazing at your shadows at the windows.
Don't try to stab my back , Honey
Cuz I'm already dead.
Honey, take it easy
No one else can surpass the power of death.

0 How do you think about it?: